• Poster board dimensions: 100 cm wide, 100 cm high.
• The Organizing Secretariat will provide the material to fasten the poster.
• Authors are requested to install their posters in the assigned board on Monday morning between 10:00 and 12:00h and remove them on Tuesday after 14:00 hours.
• Authors should be present at their posters during the poster presentation time, since Poster Sessions allow viewers to study the poster information and discuss it with the authors.
If you have any special need, please contact the Organizing Secretariat (email@example.com).
An communication flash is a short oral presentation.
• The length of the presentation will be 4minutes, followed by 2 minutes of discussion (4+2).
• A projector and a PC (Microsoft Windows XP and MS Power Point) will be available at the room.
• Authors have to load their Power Point presentations in the computer one hour before the beginning of the session, or in the late afternoon of the day before, in case of early morning presentation.
• If you are going to use your own computer, please check the connection with the projector in advance. However, please it will be better if you bring your presentation on a CD or on a USB memory stick.
If you need any other system or facility, please contact the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) to explain your needs. It will be really difficult to provide additional systems during the Meeting.