Thank you for your interest in the VI Workshop on Analytical Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
We invite you to submit your abstracts with your research on analytical nanoscience and nanotechnology and related topics. To do this, please read this instructions carefully before sending your abstract.
• Abstracts must be sufficiently detailed to permit a full evaluation of the contribution.
• The official Workshop languages will be Spanish and English. Nevertheless, all the written material presented dring the Workshop (abstracts, slides for oral communications and posters) must be done in English language, please. The oral communications and the discussions about posters can be done in both languages.
• Submit your abstract as a WORD file by using this abstract form.
• Author should indicate the preferred type of presentation (flash communication or poster). The Scientific Committee will decide the final type of presentation.
• Authors are requested to submit abstracts on line. Abstracts sent by fax or regular mail will not be considered.
• Deadline for submitting abstracts is May 20th, 2013. We strongly encourage submissions in advance of this date. Acceptance decisions will be made no later than May 27th 2013.
• All presenting authors (oral or poster presentations) must register for the Workshop before June 7th, 2013. Failure to do so will impede the inclusion in the program.
CONTACT FOR ABSTRACT ENQUIRIES
Abstract Coordinator: Miguel A. López Gil
Phone: +34 91 885 51 30
• All abstracts will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. Primary selection criteria includes scientific quality, topical significance, and relevance to the Workshop and session topics.
• Before May 27th 2013 a notification of whether your abstract has been selected or not, for an oral or poster presentation will be e-mailed from the Secretariat to the presenting author.
• The Scientific Committee will do a selection among all the abstracts received to be presented as brief oral communication.
The abstract book will be available on line at this Website as a PDF file and a printed copy will be given to all applicants together with the documents of the Workshop. Submission of an abstract implies consent of the authors to have it published in the abstract book.